What’s a cookie?
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive if you agree to this and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
We are required to obtain your consent for all non-essential cookies used on our website. You can block cookies (including essential cookies) at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block essential cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page, but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer, and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
First and third-party cookies:
- First party cookies are cookies set by our website.
- Third party cookies are cookies that may be on our website are set by a website other than our website, such as where we may have adverts on our website or use Facebook pixels so that we may show you relevant content from us when you are on Facebook.
We use first party cookies on this website, and these are used as part of the on-line enquiry form and these are set out below and are used to
- Distinguish unique users
- Distinguish sessions for a user
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|gtag.js (Google Analytics 4)||Google Analytics|
|Adminremember_me||(Remember password) adminremember_me||To auto save password on browser if an iTicket registered user selects remember me on the login screen|
|test_cookie.doubleclick.net||DoubleClick||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies. Expires after 15 minutes|
|IDE.doubleclick.net||Google DoubleClick||Stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile. Expires after 1 year and 24 days|
|HttpOnly||crm.zohopublic.eu||Used by Zoho CRM. Ensures visitor browsing is secure by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and visitor. Expires at the end of the session.|
|Zcsr_temp||crm.zohopublic.eu||Used by Zoho CRM This cookie is necessary for the login function on the website. Expires at the end of the session.|
|5ad188d5f9||Zoho||This cookie has yet to be classified by the 3rd party. This cookie expires at the end of a session.|
|crm.zohopublic.eu||This cookie has yet to be classified by the 3rd party.|
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you have any questions about the cookies that we use, feel free to email us at [email protected]